Services for Adults - How can we help you?
Looking for a Job?
- Use our public computers (see below)
- Make an appointment for a librarian to help you: 301-739-3250, ext. 300
- Be sure to check out the Maryland Workforce Exchange website.
- See our list of useful links and information here.
- Whether you are going back to school, switching jobs, or just want to brush up on an academic skill, log on to BrainFuse Adult Learning Center today!
- The Pratt Library in Baltimore has great resources for job-hunters, and a helpful video.
- DigitalLiteracy.gov provides many resources for job seekers under "Learn Job Skills".
Health Care Resources
Finding Good Books
- At Reader’s Corner, find recommendations for the perfect book
- Contact the Information Desk - 301-739-3250, ext. 300, to
- place a hold on a book that's checked out
- get books from other libraries throughout the world
- suggest a book we should purchase for the library
- My Money Matters - a website from the State Library Resource Center with lots of information about personal finances, from making a budget to avoiding foreclosure.
Using a Computer
- Public computers with free internet access at all branches - click here for info
- Free WiFi connection in all branches
- Dozens of databases, from auto repair or genealogy to health or business - Click here.
- Computer Classes: View the Schedule or take our virtual classes below