Start your research with our collection of premium research databases and online resources to find valuable information on a variety of topics.
Access online learning tools, articles, newspapers, online local history tools, and more.
Use the age filters below to find resources tailored to particular age groups. Or use the subject tags in the left column to find resources on particular topics. Or you can browse the full list of collections in alphabetical order.
Displaying 1 - 8 of 8
Gale Academic OneFile SelectAvailable everywhere
This resource for academic research integrates the full text of publications from across the disciplines and now includes vocational/technical titles used by community college students, filling a specific need for curriculum-oriented collections. Expanded Academic ASAP provides indexing for more than 5,000 periodicals, more than 2,800 in full text without any embargo. The combination of full text for scholarly journals and selected general interest titles for smaller academic libraries is ideal.
Gale General OneFileAvailable everywhere
General OneFile provides access to more than 14,000 periodicals, newspapers, reference books, and multimedia sources, along with over 163,000 images, 6,400 audio files, and 1.3 million videos. The database is particularly useful to users conducting general reference queries, business searches, and current event research.
Gale In Context: ElementaryAvailable everywhere
Gale In Context: Elementary (formerly Kids InfoBits) covers popular topics on a child's reading level. Key subjects includes Animals, Arts, Geography, Health, Literature, People, Social Studies, Technology, and more.
Gale In Context: High SchoolAvailable everywhere
Gale In Context: High School includes full-text newspapers and periodicals like The Economist, The New York Times, National Geographic, Newsweek, Popular Science, Smithsonian. Provides hundreds of thousands of images, videos, and audio selections that include archival film clips, broadcast video, BBC News, New York Times video, and NPR.
Gale In Context: Middle SchoolAvailable everywhere
Created specifically for middle-schoolers, Gale In Context: Middle School combines the best of Gale's reference content with age-appropriate videos, newspapers, magazines, primary sources, and much more. Students will find outstanding support to complete assignments in core subjects including literature, science, social studies, and history.
Gale OneFile Virtual CollectionsAvailable everywhere
Gale OneFile Virtual Collections provides access to various magazines, academic journals and newspapers using a cross-reference search.
- Gale OneFile: Agriculture
- Gale OneFile: Business
- Gale OneFile: Communications and Mass Media
- Gale OneFile: Criminal Justice
- Gale OneFile: Culinary Arts
- Gale OneFile: Diversity Studies
- Gale OneFile: Economics and Theory
- Gale OneFile: Entrepreneurship
- Gale OneFile: Environmental Studies and Policy
- Gale OneFile: Fine Arts
- Gale OneFile: Gardening and Horticulture
- Gale OneFile: Gender Studies
- Gale OneFile: Home Improvement
- Gale OneFile: Hospitality and Tourism
- Gale OneFile: Information Science
- Gale OneFile: Insurance and Liability
- Gale OneFile: Leadership and Management
- Gale OneFile: Military and Intelligence
- Gale OneFile: News
- Gale OneFile: Nursing and Allied Health
- Gale OneFile: Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine
- Gale OneFile: Pop Culture Studies
- Gale OneFile: Popular Magazines
- Gale OneFile: Psychology
- Gale OneFile: Religion and Philosophy
- Gale OneFile: Science
- Gale OneFile: U.S. History
- Gale OneFile: Vocations and Careers
- Gale OneFile: War and Terrorism
- Gale OneFile: World History
Gale OneFile: Educators Reference CompleteAvailable everywhere
Educator's Reference Complete provides access to academic journals, reports, and many premier reference sources in the field of education. The majority of the full-text titles included are also found in the ERIC database. The database includes content in key subject areas including administration, bilingual education, child development and psychology, funding, health education, technology, and testing.
Gale OneFile: NewsAvailable everywhere
Gale OneFile: News provides access to full-text newspapers and allows users to search articles instantly by title, headline, date, newspaper section, or other fields. The database offers a one-stop source for current news and searchable archives.